In today’s post, our team shows more than 7 beautiful and easy updos with instructions. Some of them are suitable for everyday life, others are more suitable for special occasions. One thing is for sure – there is something for every taste, style, and occasion. Best step by step hairstyles…
Easy updos for long hair
- Tie your hair into a high ponytail and fix with the hair tie. Divide the ponytail into two parts, one big and one small.
- Wrap the larger hair around the elastic and fix with hair clips.
- Divide the smaller section of hair into three strands.
- From the three strands, you braid a simple braid and fix at the end with a hair tie.
- Wrap the braid around the bun to fix it with a hairclip. Finished!
Step-by-step instructions for wickerwork
- Tie your hair into a high ponytail and fix with the hair tie.
- Divide the ponytail into three equal parts.
- Divide each strand of hair into three strands and braid three simple braids. Wrap one of the plaits around the hair tie and secure with a hairpin.
- Wrap the other two braids around the bun and fix with hairpins.
- Fix the bun with hairspray. Finished!
The perfect deep bun hairstyle
- Tie your hair to a simple braid, but do not pull the lengths completely through to form a loop.
- Wrap the remaining hair around the elastic band and fix with hair clips.
- Fix the bun with hairspray to keep it safe. Finished!
Braid pigtail itself
- Pull a center parting from the forehead to the back of the head and divide your hair into two equal parts.
- Tie one hairpiece with a hair tie and start weaving the other from forehead to neck.
- Gradually take more hair until you reach the neck.
- Fix with a hair tie and then do the same with the other part of the hair.
- Now place one pigtail around the back of the head and fasten it behind the other.
- Do the same with the second braid.
- Fix the pigtail ring with hairpins and hairspray.
This is how the trend hairstyle Double Bun succeeds
- Pull a straight center part and divide your hair into two equal parts.
- Tie one hairpiece into a high ponytail and fix with a hair tie.
- Wrap the strand around the hair elastic and fix it with hair clips and hairspray.
- Do the same with the other part of the hair as well.
Bubble Ponytail in three steps
- Tie your hair to the ponytail first.
- Put three more rubber bands, each time a few inches deeper.
- To lend more volume to your hair, loosen the hair that lies between the rubber bands.
- Finally, spray the braid with hairspray. Finished!
With a beautiful hair clip give your elegant hairstyle the finishing touch
- First, put on a hair band.
- Now wrap a strand of hair around the headband, avoiding too thick strands.
- Fix the protruding strands with hairpins.
- Finally, attach a beautiful hair clip from the top. Finished!