This recipe goes around the internet! Mix lemon and potato to remove facial stains…
Having a beautiful smooth skin without imperfections is the dream of many of us. Unfortunately, the way of life that the current era imposes on us and the pollution which surrounds us can impact very negatively the quality of our skin. If you have spots on your face, and you want to get rid of them without spending astronomical sums on beauty products, this natural remedy is for you!
Although some cosmetic products can help reduce brown spots, they can have significant side effects and can cause a variety of malfunctions if used for long periods of time. It is for this reason that it is preferable to use natural remedies which are safe and which give very satisfactory results when used on a regular basis. Here’s a recipe made with potatoes and lemon that will help you get rid of brown spots on your face.
How to eliminate brown spots in a natural way?
Here are the ingredients you will need to prepare this natural stain mask that will rid you of hyperpigmentation, and give your skin all the shine and smoothness it needs:
– An organic potato.
– An organic lemon.
– Thoroughly wash the lemon and the potato.
– Peel the potato, and cut it into small cubes.
– In a blender, mix the potato with the lemon juice until you obtain a creamy and homogeneous cream.
– Apply this mask to your cleansed face with gentle circular movements, and leave for 20 minutes.
– Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then gently dry your face and apply your usual moisturizer.To use maximum 2 times a week.
– If the lemon irritates your skin, you can replace it with cucumber.
Caution: Lemon has very powerful photosensitizing properties. It is therefore very important to use this mask at night, and protect yourself from the sun by applying daily sunscreen (Renew the application at least every two hours), and avoiding prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Potato: A weight ally for your skin
Rich in vitamins and minerals, potatoes are among the most nutritious foods for the body and for the skin. Indeed, they contain a whole range of vitamins with antioxidant powers that help fight against the effects of pollution and free radicals, and therefore protect your skin from all the effects of skin aging such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and any other type of imperfections including brown spots. It should also be noted that potatoes contain starch which has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce puffiness and dark circles. They are also effective against acne scars and fight against blackheads when used as a facial scrub in paste form, once a week.
Remember that the application of this natural remedy will not be enough to eradicate all your skin problems. It is therefore very important to follow some basic instructions that will help you to have the beautiful skin you dream of:
– Adopt a healthy and balanced diet.
– Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
– Drink enough water (at least 1.5 to 2 liters per day).
– Ban the cigarette and avoid alcoholic drinks.
– Clean your skin morning and night, and remove all makeup residue before sleeping.
– Protect yourself from the sun by using daily sunscreen adapted to your type of water and climate in your area.